- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, washed and quartered with peels on
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 - 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Cilantro, chopped (I didn't have cilantro so I used chopped parsley as a substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Begin by washing and patting dry the chicken breasts. Pour olive oil into a large roasting pan and spread around the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Place chicken breasts in the center of the oil coated pan and turn chicken to coat it with oil. Place the washed, quartered potatoes around the outer edges of the pan. Add the onion rings and pepper slices to the top of the chicken and potatoes. Salt and pepper the chicken and veggies to your taste and then pour the can of tomato sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley (or cilantro!), cover pan with foil, and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes until chicken is done and potatoes are fork tender. Enjoy!
Have a wonderful week!