Monday, May 4, 2015

Our Segway Adventure...

Hi, friends! We were blessed with such a gorgeous Oklahoma weekend that I spent most of my time outdoors. My sweetie surprised me with an early birthday gift...a guided Segway tour of downtown Tulsa to see the amazing Art Deco architecture. We had a fantastic time...you can check out the website for Tulsa Segway HERE, and even book a tour if you'd like a fun sight-seeing adventure!

Along with viewing the fantastic architecture we also visited several well-known sights such as the Guthrie Green, the Blue Dome District, Reconciliation Park, the Mayo Hotel, etc. Here are a couple of pics from our little adventure:


I LOVE this cool mosaic of Will Rogers...it looks like he is glancing over at Mike and I on our Segways - lol! :)


After our 2-hour tour we were famished, so we ate a delicious lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse and then did a little shopping.

Thanks for dropping by today...wishing you a bright and sunny week ahead!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.