Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Sis-In-Law Sandy...

Hi, folks! Today my super sweet sis-in-law Sandy celebrates a birthday, so I wanted to send her a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT!! Sandy is an amazing Godly woman who is good and kind through and through, and everyone that knows her absolutely adores her! I am truly blessed to have her as my sister! (I hope you're having a wonderful day, sis...love you bunches!!)


Here's a photo of the personalized card that I made for her, which incorporates pretty little scraps of trim, an aged paper doily and words that describe what an truly lovely person that she is:


I really love how this card turned out...all of the layers and textures add lots of dimension and character!

Have a blessed day,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.