Monday, May 5, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 3

Happy Monday, friends! I hope that you had a nice, relaxing weekend. Mike and I spent some time working in the yard, and I finally got caught up on laundry and housework...the ironing still needs to be done, but hey, slow and steady wins the race, eh??

Since I will be celebrating a birthday this week, (#47!), I decided that posting birthday scrapbook pages today and tomorrow would be fitting. The page that I'm sharing with you today commemorates my 40th birthday....so hard to believe that 7 years has passed since then! I can remember my dad always saying that "time speeds up as we get older", and the older that I get, the more I realize how right his statement is!

 
Thanks for dropping by today to check out the 3rd installment of "A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May". I'll be sharing another birthday-themed scrapbook page with you tomorrow.
 
Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.