Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Girly-Girl Gift Idea...

Hi, All! Do you have girls on your gift list that you need to get "just one more thing" for? If so, here is a cute, fun and inexpensive project that you can whip up in just a couple of hours...a hand mirror that's been decorated and personalized:


This would be a great gift to add with a gift card to Sephora or Ulta, or maybe with a gift card to a spa/nail salon. Also, if you've got any tween girls in your family and are trying to come up with a project for them to make at a sleep over or birthday party, this is perfect for that too! Click HERE for my original tutorial which gives step-by-step instructions on how to make these. (I broke the first mirror that I made, so I had to make myself another one...after all, a plain 'ole mirror just wouldn't do after having one of these pretties hanging in my bathroom cabinet - ha! ha!)

Have a SUPER day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.