Friday, February 3, 2012

Frosted Designs Challenge...Ribbon or Twine


Happy Friday! This week's Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs is to create a project using twine or ribbon. My layout above incorporates both of these elements! Using jute twine, I formed a lasso and I also did a little decorative stitching in the upper left corner with jute as well. I used a piece of torn denim to create a ribbon that I attached to the top of the journaling tag that's tucked inside the pocket with the tickets and other memorabilia. Here's a close-up view of the stitching and denim ribbon...you can click on either picture for a larger view:


This challenge runs through noon next Thursday, February 9th, (and there's a prize for the winner!!), so why not enter a twine/ribbon project? I'd love to see what you come up with!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like this layout. You did a neat job of tying the theme together with the paper and embellishments you used. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.