Monday, January 12, 2015

A Few Cards to Add to My Stash...

Hi, friends! I hope that you had a fantastic weekend. Sweetie and I have finally kicked our colds and are feeling much, much better - woohoo!

My card stash has gotten a little low, so I decided to make a few cards for upcoming celebrations. Here's what I came up with:

First off, a birthday card that I made using up some scraps that I had in a left-over paper bin...


I decorated the outside of the envelope and the inside of the card as well...


Here's a cute card that I made with a fabric flower accent that I hand-stitched. The flower petals are made from 5 circles of yellow fabric that I folded in half and stitched/gathered along the bottom. I sewed each of the "petals" together in the center, attached a gathered/stitched leaf that I fashioned out of green fabric, then added a button and twine bow to the center. I attached it to the card front using a Glue Dot:


Lastly, here's a fun scalloped birthday card that I made using a pre-printed quote from Lucille Ball and little pre-made felt flowers that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I decorated the outside of the envelope for this card too, since I'll be hand delivering it to the recipient and not mailing it:


Thanks for dropping by today! Be sure to check back in a couple of days to see a cute project that I made for a friend's birthday! :)

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.