Monday, January 5, 2015

A Little of This, and a Little of That...

Happy Monday, Friends! Sweetie and I have been battling colds for the past several days, so not much got accomplished around our house over the weekend. (Unless you count coughing, sneezing, blowing our noses and napping - ha! ha!)

Today I wanted to show-off a project that was made by my UBER-TALENTED sis-in-law, Sandy. It's a quilted "retro-camper" sewing machine cover:


I know! I know! It's TOTALLY AWESOME, isn't it??? I just LOOOOVE all of the sweet details...the gingham curtains, the cute flag banner, the little wheels...ADORBS!!! It looks absolutely perfect in my craft room along with all of the other crafty stuff that I love so much! (Thanks, again, Sandy!!! HUGS!!!)

Last fall I spotted one on Pinterest and shared the photo with my sweetie, mentioning to him that I would love to have something like it for my craft room. He forwarded the pic to his sis Sandy, who ordered the pattern and made one for him to give me for Christmas. (If you'd like the pattern too, you can click HERE to go to the link where she ordered it.)

Thanks for dropping by today! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is TOO CUTE!! Love it! Hope you're feeling better, Becky. We had it between Thanksgiving and Christmas - it really hung on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.