Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hello!

Hello, friends! I am sure that you are wondering where I've been...as a matter of fact, I've had several of my local followers check in to make sure that I am okay and to see what I've been up to.

Well, first off, I am doing just fine! Thank you to everyone that has inquired! :)


(A recent photo of me with my handsome son and hubby.)

The reason my blog posts have become few and far between is because I was beginning to feel like blogging had become just another task to "check off" my to-do list, and that is not how I want it to be. I love to share my creations, observations and ideas with you, but I had begun to feel pressed to always be creating something, and I had lost some of the joy and freedom that comes with being creative. With that being said, I decided to pull back for a while and re-evaluate.

My goal has been, and always will be, sharing ideas, humor, recipes and practical ideas that any age can enjoy. Although my posts will be fewer than what I have done in the past, my blog will continue to be a positive, upbeat and creative outlet for me to share what I love with you. Thank you for reading my posts and sharing your comments with me! I love hearing from my readers!

Be sure to check back here next week to see a cool chair makeover that I recently did at a class by The Plaster Paint Company in Catoosa, OK. Until then...enjoy the rest of the week and the upcoming weekend!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.