- 6 medium potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- Dried herbs - your choice! (I like to use parsley, thyme, basil, chives, etc.)
- 6 Tablespoons finely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Peel potatoes and slice half-way through as shown in photo above. Slightly fan out potatoes and place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders. Drizzle melted butter over the tops. Sprinkle with herbs and bake at 425 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle tops of potatoes with cheddar and parmesan cheeses. Return to oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted, and potatoes are fork tender. Enjoy!
Have a great day!