Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Bewitching" Halloween Card




Here's a fun little Halloween card that I made...I freehand-cut the witches hat, and then decorated it with some mesh, ribbons, and a button. I found the cute little broom in the minature section of Hobby Lobby, and knew it would be a great Halloween accent on a card! The pumpkin is just a sticker by Mrs. Grossman's, but I think it finished of the card nicely...


Inside the card I incorporated a cute little sentiment:


I ended up making two of these cute cards and popped them in the mail...one to my friend Cristi, and the other to my friend Linda H. Hopefully they will receive them in their mailboxes before they read this post - ha! ha!

Wishing you a terrific day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.