WOW! Can you believe that two years ago this month I started the Scrappin' Becky B. blog...time sure flies, doesn't it?? Thanks so much for taking the time to read my musings and for letting me share my thoughts, projects and ideas with you. I look forward to many more years of blogging, crafting, and making lots of new crafty blog buddies along the way!
To celebrate my 2-year "blogaversary" I am giving away a fun little prize package, which is pictured above. The package includes the following goodies:
- 1 Memory Makers More than a Page book (chocked full of AWESOME paper craft projects!!)
- 1 yard of printed twill tape that reads "In the garden of life you are the rarest of flowers"
- 1 Close to My Heart "Always in My Heart" stamp set
- 1 package Making Memories Watercolor Brite Funky Fibers
- 1 Close to My Heart Blending Pen
- 1 package Ranger Pop-It! Shapes
- 1 package Close to My Heart Connections Club Stickers
1.) From Feb. 20th through Feb. 29th, 2012 leave a comment on this post letting me know what you like most about my blog. (Please leave your email address in the comment as well, so that I can notify you if you are the winner!)
2.) If you'd like to double your chances of winning by having your name go into the drawing twice, then leave a second comment letting me know that you've posted my blog giveaway on your blog and linked it back to me. (Please leave your blog address in this comment, so that I can visit your blog too!)
That's it - easy peasy, eh?? The winner's name will be drawn and posted on my blog on March 1st.
Thanks, again, for your encouragement and for being a part of my little blogging world!