Thursday, July 18, 2013

Daily Planner Make-Over


Recently I was cleaning out some drawers and shelves and came across an unused student daily planner. Since it was a fill-in-the-date kind of planner, I decided that I could give the cover a make-over and use it at work rather than toss it.

By simply adding some cute Washi tape to the cover of the planner, along with a fabric flower that I stitched up and some stickers to personalize it, I came up with a fun and very useful accessory that I will use every day at work! (Sorry, but I forgot to take a "before" photo of the planner...it wasn't cute at all though! It had a sports theme with footballs, baseballs, basketballs....you get the idea!)


Here's what the inside looks like...nothing fancy, just a basic fill-in-the-blank weekly calendar format which is great for a school secretary to use to keep track of important dates, appointments, substitute teachers, etc.:


I've got a couple more useful desk items that I'll be doing make-overs on in the next few days, so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute, Becky. Where did you find the Washi tape?

    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! I found the Washi tape online through Amazon...I liked the country-looking prints. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.