Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just a Few Cards for My Stash...

Good morning, friends! Lately I've been in card-making mode, so I thought that I share a few of my creations with you today...

First off is a sweet baby card that I made for my precious friend, Sarah P., who is expecting her first baby in just a few weeks. She and her hubby didn't want the gender of the baby revealed during her ultra-sound, so I made the card gender neutral, (although for what it's worth, I think she's having a boy - LOL!)...


Next up is a simple birthday card that I made to have on hand...love the little potted herbs on the image that I chose for the front!


Card # 3 I made for my friend and co-worker, Christi, who had knee surgery last week. (I also made a microwaveable rice bag for her as well...you can see the tutorial on how to make those by clicking HERE.)


And, last but not least, here is a cute birthday card that I made for my stash! I added a fun quote strip that reads "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional." ;)


Thanks for popping in today to check out my creations! I hope you have a terrific week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.