Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Poppin' Peonies Painted Canvas...

Hi, All! We've had LOTS of rain here...the ground is completely saturated which has caused some flash-flooding in some areas. (Thankfully, we've been spared from that!) We're hoping for some nicer weather this weekend, as we'll be celebrating my father-in-law's 85th birthday with a cookout at our home. The forecast is showing chances of rain and severe weather, but being the eternal optimist that I am, I am hoping that the skies will clear in time for his party on Sunday.

Last weekend I painted a canvas at our local Pinot's Palette with my friend Sharon S. and her daughter Sara. The title of the painting is "Poppin' Peonies", and I am pleased with how it turned out! I am considering having it framed in a white-washed barn wood frame...I think that would add to the shabby-chic beauty of it:


With the rain coming down outside now, which is making me sleepy, so I think that I'll go ahead and turn in early to sleep good to the sound of rain. :)

Thanks for dropping by this evening...enjoy the rest of the week friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.