Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This and That and an Upcoming Online Class...

Hi, friends! I've been a big 'ole slacker in the blogging department lately - sorry! May is a really busy month for my family, so I've been busy trying to keep up with everything. First off, my wonderful father-in-law celebrated his 85th birthday last Sunday and we had a nice little party and cookout for him at our home. It was SUPER FUN to get together with family and I even got some precious "baby time" with my sweet great-nephew Henry:


This evening I attended the retirement party for my friend and former boss, Carol G. She has been the director of the special education department for Broken Arrow Public Schools for many years, and is an amazing child advocate! I am so happy that she and her sweet hubby Eddie will now have time to travel and enjoy a slower paced life!

On a final note, I wanted to share a cool opportunity with you to sign up for one of Stephanie Ackerman's online classes, which is a Bible Study/Journaling Class:


I signed up for it and I am SUPER EXCITED to get started when the online class opens on June 1st! If you register before May 26th, you'll get $10.00 off of your class fee, which makes it only $29.00. You can click HERE to go to her website for all the details and to sign up. :)

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming 3-day Memorial weekend, and I've got several crafty projects to finish up and post for you in the upcoming weeks. Be sure to check back to see projects using an old quilt, a cabinet door, a metal file box, and the list goes on!!

Enjoy the rest of the week and have a safe and restful weekend!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.