Monday, September 7, 2015

Painting With My Little Pal Heather...

Hi, friends! I hope that you had a great Labor Day weekend! I moved the furniture around in my guest room and cleaned out/organized a closet. I took a bunch of stuff to consign at Uptown Resale in Broken Arrow, and I dropped off several bags of goodies at our local Goodwill store for donation. Needless to say, it was a very productive weekend! In the near future I plan on pulling everything out of our master bedroom closet and organize/sort/donate clothes, shoes, etc. that we no longer wear/use. I LOVE it when everything in orderly, organized and in it's place! :)

On Monday morning my little crafting pal Heather, who is the youngest daughter of my friend Megan F., came over to paint a canvas with me. She is such a sweetie and loves to craft! Here is a photo of her adding the base coat to the canvas that she painted:


Here she is with her completed masterpiece, all ready for her room! She created the pink petals of the flower buds with the bottom of a small, plastic pop bottle; the tiny pink petal details with the end of a plastic coffee stirrer and the yellow flower centers were made by dipping the end of a cork into yellow paint. I love the pretty colors...so girly! :)


Well, tomorrow it's back to work, so have a wonderful and productive week! Thanks for dropping by to check out my blog...

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.