Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Girl's Night Out and a Pumpkin Painting...

Hello! I hope that you are having a terrific week! I stayed home from work today with a little stomach bug, but I am finally feeling better.

Last night my pal Tracy S. and I met up for dinner and to go paint at Pinot's Palette. We tried out a new restaurant, Andolini's, which recently opened up just a couple of doors down from Pinot's. After dinner, we each ordered a different dessert to share, and they were not only delicious, but ridiculously HUGE! (They make the whipped cream in-house for the topping...I would have just loved to have eaten a large bowl of their home-made whipped cream with strawberries!)


We then walked down to Pinot's to paint a fall pumpkin canvas...here's my finished painting:


Painter's had the option of adding personalization to their canvas with their family name, but I decided to hold off on adding that element. Tracy personalized her canvas with "The Storck Family", and it turned out so cute! Here's a photo of the two of us in our painting aprons with our finished masterpieces:


We had so much fun hanging out, visiting and laughing all evening long!! I am truly blessed to have wonderful friends like Tracy in my life!

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.