Monday, October 19, 2015

Just a Few Cards and an 85th Happy Birthday Shout-out...

Good morning, friends!! I hope that you had a great weekend! I worked on several small projects and cleaned my craft room, which was a TOTAL PIT!! Seriously, it looked like Hobby Lobby had exploded in there - ha! ha!

Here are a few cards that I recently made from scraps that I had laying around:




The last card, which I mailed out last week, is for my hubby's precious Aunt Geneva who turns 85 today. She lives in Colorado, and her children are having a "card shower" for her and asked for family and friends to shower her with birthday cards to make her day!


Here is a photo of our sweet Aunt Geneva, who is a retired Kindergarten teacher and one of the kindest ladies that you'll ever meet:


Be sure to check back this week to see some of the other projects that I worked on this weekend. Until then, have a WONDERFUL week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.