Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank You Card


Here's a simple little thank you card that I whipped up. The word "thanks" is cut from textured light pink cardstock using my Cricut and the Don Juan cartridge. I applied Xyron adhesive to the back side of a piece of 5 1/2" x 4" pink polka-dot paper and applied it to a standard A2 card blank. I attached a scrap piece of black striped paper to the center of the card, and adhered a piece of black and white polka dot ribbon to the striped paper using Glue Dots. The dark pink daisies were also cut with my Cricut and the Don Juan cartridge. I attached a black brad to the centers of both flowers and attached them on either side of the word "thanks" with a Glue Dot. The phrase is stamped directly onto the polka-dot paper using black ink from CTMH and the "A Little Everything" stamp set.

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.