Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tags and Tickets Scrapbook Page Challenge

Kimberly over at Scrap-it-Girl is having a 2 page 12" x 12" scrapbook layout challenge in which tags and tickets are incorporated into the design. A prize will be given away to the winner...click on the photo below to find out the details and enter your layout:


Here's the 2-page layout that I'm entering in the challenge...you can click on the photos for a close-up view:


Here are shots of the individual pages:



Since our tickets to the wildlife museum had such pretty artwork on them, I decided to use them as a decorative element on the layout and attached them together with an eyelet and jute:


I attached journaling blocks to a die-cut leaf and incorporated it to the layout along with round journaling tags:


Be sure to link up your tag and ticket layout over at Scrap-it-Girl's challenge! I look forward to seeing your projects!

Happy Scrappin'!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great pages! Like how you added the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ARE pretty tickets! Love that you scrapped them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you reused your tickets from the museum and used them on your pages.. your recycling and keeping w/ the theme. I love your idea using the die cut leaf to highlight your journaling tags. great ideas & such a great layout.. thanks for joining my Scrap It Girl Saturday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.