Monday, July 9, 2012

Cute Way to Use Cloth Napkins...



Last Friday I enjoyed a nice lunch with my friend Andrea at the Utica Square Olive Garden. She has been working hard all summer on her Master's Degree at TU, so I decided to take her a little treat! I tied up a little loaf of my Chunky Monkey Sweet Bread with a cute plaid napkin, (click HERE for the recipe). I then attached a felt flower that I made/stitched to a little hair clip for her precious 20 month old granddaughter, Ella.

I am always on the lookout for random cloth napkins on clearance racks and at discount stores like Tuesday Morning. They are so handy for wrapping baked goods, lining baskets, tucking into gift bags, etc. Most of the time I can pick them up for a buck each, since no one wants just one cloth napkin sitting in the clearance bin - ha! ha!

Wishing you a blessed day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.