Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!




Hello, Friends! Just a short and sweet post today, as I caught the flu from my hubby and son and have been under the weather for the past couple of days. Definitely NOT a fun way to ring in the new year.

Anyhoo, I would like to wish each and everyone of my blog readers a WONDERFUL new year! I hope that your 2013 will be filled with lots of love, laughter, peace, joy, prosperity and happiness! Thank you for being a part of my little world during the past year...I hope that you continue to read and enjoy the articles that I share with you here at Scrappin' Becky B., and that I can bring a little smile, a giggle, some inspiration, a creative or useful idea to your life with the subjects that I share. I truly appreciate your comments/feedback!

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and New Year's Day! Oh, and PLEEEEASE don't drink and drive...have a designated driver and a plan in place before you begin to celebrate. I do not want the new year to begin or end with a terrible, heartbreaking tragedy for anyone!

May God richly bless you in 2013,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.