Monday, March 24, 2014

"My Times are in Your Hands" Scripture Scrapbook...

Happy Monday, friends! My spring break is officially over and I'll be heading back to work this morning. Not that I'm counting or anything, but only 52 more work days for me until I'm on summer break - LOL!! ;)

The project that I am sharing with you today is a scripture scrapbook that I created using some of my very favorite snapshots of my son Justin during his growing up years. Each page of this scrapbook includes a snapshot or two, along with a favorite scripture that relates to the snapshot. (To view the photos & scriptures better, please click on each photo to enlarge it.)

I kept the album fairly simple; wanting the focus to be on the photos and the scripture and not the "foo-foo" on the pages. The cover of the album is simple as well...


And here are the are the album pages...

























Have a TERRIFIC week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.