Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Door Pocket

Good morning and happy Monday! It was a GORGEOUS weekend here in Oklahoma...the temps were in the 70's, which is unseasonably warm for us this time of year. Although the sunshine is great, we could really use some rain here, as things are VERY dry!

Considering the warm weather we've been having, my winter wreath, with snowflakes and a snowman, looked a bit out of place on the front door. I found a cute heart-shaped tin door pocket at Hobby Lobby, and knew it would be perfect to decorate and fill with flowers and ivy. (Oh! Even better...the door pocket was 30% off and the ivy and flowers were 50% off - SCORE!!) I really love how it looks on my door:


This door decoration should carry me through until spring...I've been thinking about making a wreath specifically for Easter, so I'm on the lookout for a cute rabbit to use as an embellishment. :)

Have a FANTASTIC week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.