Monday, February 16, 2015

Another Pretty Monogrammed Frame Message Board...

Good morning! My friend and co-worker, Belinda E., had a birthday yesterday and we are having a little party for her at work today. I made a batch of Pirate Stew for our lunch, and we ordered a special cake for her from Merritt's Bakery. (I'm not really sure why it's called Pirate Stew...maybe because you just raid your pantry for most of the ingredients?? Anyhoo...you can click HERE for the recipe.)

If you remember, last month I made a fun message board for my friend/co-worker Christi's birthday. (Click HERE to see it.) She hung it in her office, and it looks really  cute there, so I decided to make one for Belinda too! Here's a photo of Belinda's message board:


After attaching chicken wire to the backside of a blue painted frame, I covered a wooden "E" with two different pieces of patterned paper to coordinate with the clothespins and frame:


I used the same patterned papers on the clothespins...striped on one side and floral on the other so that they would be reversible:


Thanks for dropping by today - I hope you have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.