Thursday, February 5, 2015

Simple Valentine's Table Decor...

Can you believe how fast January flew by and that February is already here? I've been working on a few Valentine's Day projects, but today I wanted to show you a quick and simple table-scape that I set up on our dining room table. I like to change out the decorations on our table every few weeks, so for a Valentine's Day look I came up with this:


I had the red vase in a cabinet in my laundry room, so I simply tied a pretty lace bow around the neck of the vase and then filled it with pearly berry stems that I picked up on the Christmas clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby. A while back, during one of my treasure hunts at a local antique shop, I discovered the lacy table runner in a bin for only $5.00, so I snapped it up to have on hand to add to my rotation of table decorations. I moved the concrete bird from my craft room to the table and added a little teapot, a red and white doily and an antique cookbook to complete the table-scape. I really love how it turned out...not too complicated, just simple and pretty. :)

Be sure to drop back by in a few days to see the other Valentine's projects that I'm working on!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.