Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mother Nature's Not-So-Great Sense of Humor on the First Day of Spring...

Here are some photos that I took around my house/yard yesterday, March 19th:

View of the lovely garden flag in my front flower bed welcoming spring....


View of my front door, with a lovely spring wreath.....


View of one of the many lovely yellow, (my favorite color!), pansies that I planted around my yard....


And here are some photos that I took today, the first day of spring, March 20th:

View into my backyard....



View across the street at my neighbor's houses....



Here in Oklahoma, the weathermen are predicting 10" - 12" of snow today and I'm dreaming of a tropical island somewhere!!!  On the bright side, (being the glass-half-full kinda gal that I am!), I can take advantage of a stay-inside day to bake some homemade bread and work on some crafting projects to post later!! Have a blessed day!

Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.