Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bee Yourself Card

I've been so busy with work and family stuff that I haven't had the chance to post on my blog for a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to the workshop that I'm hosting this coming Saturday...we'll be making a correspondence & notecard set using CTMH's Petite Perks stamp set from the Spring 2010 catalog. Here's what the notecards look like:
















Supplies used:

4 1/2" x 5" white card base
4 1/2 " x 5" desert sand cardstock, scored at 1/2" intervals and sanded for striped effect
2" x 3" striped paper from the Veranda Creative Basics pack, with 2 of the corners rounded
Scalloped Circle punched out of Creme' Brulee' cardstock
Circle punched out of Colonial White cardstock
Small flowers from the White Daisy Flower Variety Pack, sponged with Creme' Brulee ink
Pewter Brads
Spring 2010 Petite Perks Stamp Set, stamped with Chocolate Ink and highlighted with Sunflower & Bamboo Ink using the Blending Pen...which by the way is my new favorite tool!

I'll post some of the other items from this workshop later this week...gotta close for now to get ready for the upcoming work week! (Spring Break is only a week away - WOO HOO!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh becky! Love this card! I have this set and have not used it yet (though I really like it!) I will have to scrap-lift! And, can I comment on your sweet blog buttonÉ I LOVE bees! :0) Glad that I popped in! :0) Lots of wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.