Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Day of Fun...Dad Brown's 80th Birthday Party!

What a fun-filled day we had yesterday celebrating my father-in-law's 80th birthday! It was so fun to have the whole family here as well as some long-time family friends and some extended family members too! As promised, I thought I'd take a minute to share some of the party photos with you....

Here's one of the "birthday boy" and his cake...


Here's one of the entire Logan Brown family in front of our house...
Front row from left to right:
Me, Kari, Lea Ann, Megan, Ian, Ashley, Kayle Ann, Logan, Justin and Emily
Back row from left to right:
Mike, John, Sandy, Don, Ryan, Royce, and Claude


Here are the two newest members of our family, my great-nephew Ian and my great-niece Kayle Ann. (Aren't they just adorable?!?!) They are pictured here with their terrific mom, Ashley, who is married to my nephew Ryan. It's so nice to have little ones around again...my son, Justin, who is almost 21 was the "baby" of the family until Ian was born 3 years ago!


Here's one of my dear hubby, Mike (left), and my brother-in-law, Don grilling burgers in our back yard. See how proud Mike is of his new grill? We had to spring for a new one last weekend because our old one, which was cast iron, had rusted out. This one is stainless steel, so we shouldn't have to worry about the bottom rusting out on it!


Here's one of my sweet sister-in-law, Sandy (left) and my niece, Kari (Sandy's daughter), setting up one of the picnic tables with food and drinks. (Kari is so smart and funny as well as being a Harry Potter fan, just like me!!) Notice the large jug of lemonade? Mike makes it from scratch...I'll share the recipe with you later this week as the "recipe of the week"!

Here's one of me and Logan...I am proud to say that I am his favorite daughter-in-law! (Although, I'm the only daughter-in-law! HA! HA!)


Here is Logan with two of his oldest and dearest friends, Bob and Peggy Orrell. Bob and Logan used to work at BF Goodrich together...they are also long-time hunting buddies!

This is my niece, Megan and her mom, my other sister-in-law, Lea Ann. Doesn't Megan look so much like her mom?? They are both such lovely ladies! We are so proud of Megan...she graduated from OU last weekend with a Bachelor's degree in Economics! Congrats, Meg!

Lastly, here is a photo of Logan and his nephew, Claude who recently retired from driving a truck and now lives just a few miles from him.


Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.