Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

What a great day it's been! I took a vacation day from work today....a girl just shouldn't have to work on her birthday! I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow too, since it's Friday, to treat myself to a 4-day weekend! Speaking of treats, Mike and Justin took me to Osaka's for a FABULOUS birthday dinner this evening. We had a GREAT time left the restaurant TOTALLY STUFFED! We snapped a few photos before we went to dinner, so I thought I'd share them with you!

Here's one of me and Mike:
Here's one of Mike, me and Justin:


After dinner, Mike and I ran to Kohl's and he treated me to a little shopping spree! I got some cute capri pants, shorts and tees...which I really needed to update my summer wardrobe! Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend, Jamie for lunch, so maybe I'll do a little shoe shopping while I'm out and about!

Have a BLESSED day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.