Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Today my sweetie turns 44 years old...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!! We celebrated last night by going out to dinner with Mike's sister, Sandy and her hubby, Don. We had a great time visiting, (and eating some delicious food!), and then came back to our house for chocolate cake and ice cream! Here are a few quick photos of our evening:

Here's one of Don, Sandy and Mike:


I think this is my favorite picture of the evening...a cute one of just Sandy and Mike:

And lastly, here's one of Mike and I:


Gotta run for now...have a blessed day!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone had a great time! The pictures are lovely....perfect for scrapbooking! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.