Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally - A Relaxing Weekend...

Mike and Justin went camping in the Kiamichi Mountains this weekend with Mike's dad, Logan, so I've enjoyed some quiet time to myself with just Hunter, our beagle, as my sidekick! (The guys made it back home a little bit ago, and thoroughly enjoyed their "man weekend"!)

I spent Saturday teaching an altered tins workshop...I'll be posting tutorials for these projects in the near future, but here are a couple of photos of the projects we made:


This morning I decided to skip church and sleep in...it was so nice to catch some extra ZZZZZ's! The cool morning air felt so nice that I opened up the back door to let some fresh air in. I enjoyed a peaceful morning in the kitchen whipping up some new recipes to share with you in the upcoming weeks. As you can see in the following pictures, Hunter was enjoying a lazy morning too by napping in the grass in the warm sun:



I'm really glad that my fellas are home! They have such a good time camping with Logan, and I do enjoy the quiet time, but I really miss them when they're gone...even though they bring me a mountain of laundry when they return - ha! ha!

Wishing you a WONDERFUL week ahead!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Cute pics of your pup! Where do you teach those workshops?? Your altered projects are always so neat to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.