Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blogger Award

My blogging friend, Stacie, (aka the Craft-Princess), has nominated me for the following Blog Award, which comes with a fun $5.00 gift certificate to Digi's With Attitude! Thanks, Stacie...you've made my day!!


The rules for accepting this award and gift certificate are:
  • I must post the award and the link to the Digi's With Attitude site in my sidebar - done!
  • I must tell you 3 things about me that makes me different from everyone else:
    • I sort/organize the clothes in my closet by color.
    • I prepare all of our meals for the upcoming week on Sunday afternoons (peeling, chopping, pre-cooking meat, making casseroles, etc.)
    • I have a standing lunch date with my dear hubby every Wednesday! My co-workers tease us and have nicknamed our date day "Wife Wednesday".
  • I must nominate 5 other blogs for this award, which is a toughie since I enjoy reading several blogs! I decided to nominate blogs that I haven't previously nominated for an award...so here are my 5 picks, in no specific order:
I hope you'll take a minute to check out these AWESOME blogs as well...I'm sure you'll come away with some FANTASTIC ideas just like I do when I visit their blogs!

Have a blessed day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like the award! You can come organize my house anyday!! That is sweet you have a lunch date every week! :)
    Oh and I love to cook but don't have time to prepare all weeks in one day...you can come do that too! Hey are you for hire?!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.