Monday, February 14, 2011

Framed Photo Valentine Card Made From Scraps


Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Here's a quick post and photo of a Valentine's day card that I created using scraps of paper and ribbon. I wrapped black and white polka-dotted organza ribbon around a white photo slide to create a frame, and then added a photo of Mike and me. I added a red button and a twine bow to the corner of the frame and stamped a sentiment inside the card before giving it to my sweetie.

Thanks for looking! Have a WONDERFUL day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for your card Becky! Love it. I used Jingle for my Valentine card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! don't you love it when you can make something so pretty from scraps?!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to use up scraps! Happy V-day to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.