Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Award!!

My blogging pal, Stacie, at All Things Crafty was kind enough to bestow me with this blog award:


Thanks, Stacie!! You're such a sweetie and totally made my day!! In getting to know Stacie over the past few months I've come to realize that we have a lot in common! We both love to cook, craft, work on home improvement projects and we have mechanics/auto repair technicians in our families. We also each have a family member named "Royce"! (What are the odds of that??) Thanks, Stacie, for being a great friend and inspiration...I appreciate YOU!

Now, I am to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers and tell why I like them and their blogs. (It's tough for me to pick just 5 because I really enjoy reading everyone's blog!!) So, in no particular order, here goes:
  • Lisa at Lisa's Loft: I love Lisa's kind spirit, her incredibly crafty nature and she always has a kind word to share! Also, she lives in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Colorado - which is one of my family's favorite vacation spots! I am grateful for the friendship that we've formed through our blogging...you're a blessing, Lisa!
  • Ann at November Rose: Ann's great sense of humor always makes me smile! She is a terrifically talented crafter, and in getting to know her through our correspondence, I found out that she is an awesome educator as well!! (Seriously, Ann, you really need to move to BA in a few years to teach in our district!!) Her blog has a wonderful WOW! factor, so be sure to check it out for yourself!!
  • Justine at Kerrafty Creations: Justine is just so sweet and talented! Not only is she a great paper-crafter but she sews beautiful items as well...some of the items that she sews are for her gorgeous baby girl! I love reading her blog and casing ideas from her...thanks, Justine, for being a wonderful inspiration to me!! 
  • Tammy at The Stamper's Cottage: Tammy is amazingly creative and was one of the first people to sign up to follow my blog. Her paper-crafts are just lovely and she does beautiful quilt work too! I am a total lover of quilts...both of my grandmother's quilted and I am very, very fortunate to own some of the quilts that they lovingly made! I have dabbled in creating quilted projects, but Tammy's projects always take my breath away - they are sooooo beautiful!!!
  • Margo at Margo's Garden: In getting to know Margo I've become a fan of her quick wit, which is so similar to that of all my gal pals! I'm sure that if we lived near each other we'd hang out and be great friends! Margo is always so positive and upbeat and is fabulously talented in all things paper-craft related!! I love reading her blog and always come away with great ideas and inspiration! 
Be sure to take a few minutes to check out the fantastic projects that these gals share with us on their blogs...they are super ladies and I promise that you'll totally enjoy getting to know them too!!

Have a blessed day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awww shucks...you made me blush! I appreciate you as a friend too! Big hugs!!

    I will also have to check out all your other blogging pals! They sound wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becky...you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the this blog award. I really enjoy your blog so much and being a mother of two boys I share your love for sons! I will forward this blog award to others and again thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, your are the sweetest! Thank you for the kind words. I'm so happy that this blogging thing helped me find a great friend in you! At some point, I'm going to plan a scrap retreat in the mountains--it would be a blast if you came!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--also wanted to mention--I love your updated blog! Makes me want to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Becky! I count myself very fortunate to be one of the five to receive this award from you! Looking forward to peeking at the other blogs as well!

    P.S. I really like tinkerbell, so I was extra excited because of that! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Thank you! I'm like a little kid when it comes to receiving awards! I'm SO glad that we've become friends! Someday, we will actually meet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.