Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrapbook Page: The Most Important Thing is Family...


Just a quick post today to share with you a scrapbook layout that I created using a family photo from our 2005 Colorado vacation. I incorporated some postcard looking paper that I distressed by inking and tearing. I also matted the 8" x 8" photo with mulberry paper that I tore around the edges, which gives the layout an added layer of texture. For a little more texture, I tied yarn fibers to the tags to hold them together.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a FANTASTIC day!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the yarn it definitely adds to the finished page...a beautiful family pic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.