Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recipe of the Week: Cinnamon Streusel Orange Muffins




Good morning! I hope that you all had a fun and restful Labor Day weekend. I got a lot of things done around the house and a few things done outside, but only a few - because it was so dang hot! While I was surfing the internet over the weekend I stumbled across a recipe for Cinnamon Streusel Orange Muffins over at allrecipes.com. Since I had all the ingredients on hand, I decided to whip up a double batch to take to work this morning to share with my co-workers. They turned out pretty tasty, and I hope they like them! Here's the link to the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cinnamon-streusel-orange-muffins/.

Wishing you a TERRIFIC week!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.