Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easy Decorative Frames



Good morning, friends! A while back I was at Michael's and as I was browsing through the unfinished wood section I came across some MDF photo frames that called out to me, "Decorate me! Decorate me!" Well, how can a crafty gal like myself turn down such pititul pleas like that?? LOL! ;) Anyhoo, I purchased a couple of them for only $2.99 each and went to work. Using a little Mod Podge and my stash of paper, fabric and misc. crafty supplies here's what I came up with:



The copper tag on the upper frame says "Scatter Seeds of Kindness Everywhere You Go". The copper tag on the bottom frame says "Together is a Wonderful Place to Be", and the little copper hearts in the corner say "Joy", "Cherish" and "Love". (You can click HERE for my tutorial on how to make the denim flower.)

I'm really pleased at how they turned out, and I think that they will make great gifts!

Thanks for spending a little time on my blog today! Wishing you a terrific and productive week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.