Monday, August 5, 2013

Sweet Felt Baby Booties


Happy Monday! Last week was really busy here...my summer break officially ended and I headed back to work. Things are really hoppin' at my new school, which is scheduled to open on August 20th. So much activity getting everything in place for when the kiddos and teachers return for the first day of school! I love all of the energy and excitement!

Lately I've started making something new in the craft area of my little world...ADORABLE baby booties!! We know several people who have either had a baby or are expecting a baby or grandbaby, so I wanted to make these cuuuuute little booties for them. Here is a photo of a few that I've made so far:


I know!!! So adorable, right?!?!?! I have been able to make these while watching TV in the evenings, and I've got several more pair in the works, so stay tuned for pics of those in upcoming posts. Would you like to make some of these darling booties too? Click HERE for the template and instructions to get started on these in time for Christmas or any upcoming baby showers that you may be attending in the future.

Here is a photo of the back of two pair of the booties that I made...I added little ribbon pulls with buttons as accents:


Such sweetness! Thanks for dropping by today - have a wonderful week!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! It's fun to come up with different color combos and decorative designs for them...I've got more in the works, so be sure to check back to see them in an upcoming post. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.