Monday, September 2, 2013

Cross-Stitched Horse Picture


Good morning! A while back my mom was changing out some of the pictures and decorations in her home, and returned a cross-stitched picture to me that I made for my dad many years ago. My dad is a horse enthusiast, and he and mom have horses on their small farm. I cross-stitched the piece shown below for him and had it framed in a wooden horseshoe that I found at a local framing shop. I remember thinking when I was stitching this piece for him, "I never realized there were so many shades of brown" - ha! ha! This stitched piece of art now hangs in my home, along with other pieces that I've stitched through the years:


Wishing you a productive week ahead!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.