Monday, September 16, 2013

"Good Times" Scrapbook Page


Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a nice, relaxing weekend! We didn't do too much at the Brown house, but I did catch up on some laundry and ironing - woohoo!!!

I didn't get any new crafty projects made over the weekend, so thought I'd share a scrapbook layout with you instead! The photos from this layout were taken at a cookout that we had at our home about 4 or 5 years ago. (My little great nephew Ian was so small then...he's a big 1st grader now!!)


I titled this 2-page spread "Good Times", because every time that the Brown's get together we always have a good time!! Here's a close-up view of the left-hand page:


Here's a close-up view of the right-hand page:


And lastly, a close-up shot of the title block...the corner accents were made by tying a knot in a narrow piece of ric-rac, and then attaching it to the corners with a Glue-Dot:


Thanks for dropping by my blog today!! Wishing you a FANTASTIC week ahead!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.