Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wonderful Resolution List for 2014...




I recently stumbled across this amazing list at Pink Lemonade Co.'s blog, and I loved it so much that I have decided to adopt it as my New Year's Resolution list. Care to join me in making the world, (and our individual lives), a little bit better by incorporating the "26 Things" on this list s part of your every day living as well?? Why not print this fabulous list and tape it to your bathroom mirror to read each morning as a reminder for the day?

Wishing you a blessed 2014, friends! Thank you for continuing to read my blog and for being a part of my little world!

Hugs!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.