Thursday, April 16, 2015

Girl's Night Out Painting Class...

Hi, All! Recently my dear friend Sharon S. and I enjoyed a girl's night out at the revitalized "Rose District" in our town of Broken Arrow. We tried out a new restaurant called "The Rooftop" and then enjoyed a painting class at Pinot's Palette:


If you've never been to a Pinot's Palette I highly recommend it! It's a super fun and relaxing time of listening to music, visiting with friends, and painting a canvas with an instructor that takes you step-by-step through the process. Just for fun, here's my "serious painting face" - ha! ha! I look really intense while I'm on this part of my painting, don't I? 


Here's my finished painting, "Daffodil Fields"...


Sharon and I had such a good time that we're taking another class in May! Sharon's daughter, Sara, is attending the next class with us, so I know we'll have another fun day!

Thanks for dropping by today! Have a fun and safe weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.