Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sweet Baby Girl Booties...

Good evening! Just a quick post to show you the sweet baby girl booties that I stitched up for a friend:


You can click HERE for the pattern. I used white felt and a variegated embroidery floss of pink and red. After stitching them together I added some baby pink lace and then layered red and pink buttons to fashion a flower. For the leaves I used lime green polka dot grosgrain ribbon, which I stitched onto the booties before adding the buttons.

I think these turned out so sweet and dainty - just perfect for my friend's baby girl!

Thanks for dropping by...have a wonderful week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.