Thursday, August 20, 2015

Masculine Cards...

Hello! Just a quick post today to show you a couple of masculine cards that I whipped up using scraps from my supply stash...

Fist off is a birthday card that I made by trimming up the background paper that was in a frame that I purchased. The background paper in the frame had images of three antique hardware pieces for a door, so I simply incorporated one of those images into the card. I tied a scrap piece of muslin into a decorative knot and included a piece of burlap paper, a piece of decorative paper and a tiny little key tied up with jute twine for added detail:


I used another one of the door hardware images from the background paper in the frame as a nice decorative element in this card as well. I used a piece of denim paper for the background, and then added some plaid paper, cardstock, burlap, a button and a key tied up with jute twine, and a clock image that I cut off of a box that held a clock that I recently bought. (Be sure to always look at the packaging of items that you purchase...you just might be able to cut out the interesting images on the packaging to turn into a "trash-to-treasure" projects like I've done with these cards!)


Here's a close-up photo of the little sentiment tag that I made and attached to the burlap scrap and button tied with jute:


Thanks for dropping by today...the weekend is almost here!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.