Monday, August 31, 2015

Completed Americana Lap Quilt...

Good morning! I had a great weekend spending time with my family, and I hope that your weekend was great as well. We went to Miami, OK to see Mike's sister Sandy, and she, her daughter Kari and I spent the day organizing her kitchen pantry. (I'll share that project in another post later this week.)

Here are a few photos that were taken this weekend:

First off is one of three generations of handsome Brown men; my husband Mike, his dad Logan and my son Justin. I am so proud of these fellas and love them dearly!


Here's one of me with my sweet hubby and son...yes, I know, I am really short compared to them - ha! ha! :)


I loved looking at all of my SIL Sandy's beautiful quilting projects! (She is so talented!) Here we are, along with her daughter Kari, in her sewing room:


If you remember, recently I sent some quilt blocks that I had hand cut/pieced/stitched to Sandy to put together and quilt for me. (You can click HERE to see that post.) Here is a photo of that beautiful, finished lap quilt:


Here's a close-up view of the pretty, heart shaped stitching that she used to quilt around the outside edges and on each of the red corner blocks of the quilt...I love that added detail!


Thanks for dropping by my blog today. Be sure to check back in a couple of days to see Sandy's pantry make-over and to pick up some fun organizing tips!

Wishing you a FANTASTIC week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.