Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bible Journaling...

Good morning!! It's Wednesday and that means we're half-way to the weekend - WOOHOO!!

Today I thought that I would share a couple of my most recent Bible journaling entries. The first is from Jeremiah 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


The next entry is from Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God will be with you wherever you go."


If you think that you might like to try your hand at Bible journaling, why not check out Stephanie Ackerman's blog, Homegrown Hospitality, and click on the Documented Faith link. You can sign up for the weekly Bible study that she emails every Sunday...it's a great springboard into Bible journaling.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.