Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Friend, Cristi O.!


Good morning! Just a quick post today with a BIG happy birthday shout-out to my dear friend, Cristi O.!! Cristi is an AMAZING lady, with an infectious laugh and a fun and bubbly personality that makes everyone love to be around her. I have been blessed to be friends with her for (GULP!) about 40 years...although I don't know how on earth either of us are old enough to admit to that - HAHAHA!! ;)

Here's the cute card that I made for her:


I incorporated lots of fun elements on this card to give it wonderful dimension and texture, such as a polka-dot fabric ruffle, a pretty paper rose, a piece of a tea-stained paper doily, feminine patterned paper, and a little touch of bling.

As I head out the door to work, I want to wish Cristi a SUPER SPECTACULAR birthday, and the rest of you a SUPER SPECTACULAR day as well!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.