Monday, August 17, 2015

Just Married Memory Box

Good morning, friends! I hope that you had a nice, restful weekend. I enjoyed time working around the house, reading and napping, but I did carve out some time to work on a craft project - hee! hee!

The oldest daughter of my sweet friend, Megan F., got married last month, so I made a "Just Married" memory box for the newlyweds using their wedding announcement:


I hand-stitched the flowers using some frayed organza ribbon that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I LOVE how they turned out! I also incorporated flat-backed pearls, a metal "B" monogram for their last name, some crocheted lace, a decorative key, paper doily, etc. Here is a close-up photo of some of the embellishments:


Thanks for dropping by my blog today! Have a great day and a terrific week!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.